Porsche Club of America Polar Region
Website Design & Development
June 13, 2015
The Polar Region of the Porsche Club of America is dedicated to the enjoyment and preservation of the Porsche automobile in the company of Porsche enthusiasts. Located in Edmonton, the PCA Polar Region promotes a wide variety of events and initiatives through which to explore and enjoy Porsches.
This website is launching in two phases. The first phase (now operational) involved creating a custom WordPress theme with mobile-repsonsive capabilities and incorporating the Toolset plugin suite for rapid development and drag-and-drop layout functionality. Functional requirements of phase one included paid membership registration and login, members-only content, and a fully-functional events calendar with paid ticketing option. The second phase of the project (launch TBA) will involve integrating a members-only online shopping experience and a members-only classified ads system.
- Bootstrap Development Framework
- Toolset Plugin Suite: Types, Views, Layouts & Access
- The Events Calendar with the following Add-Ons: The Events Calendar Pro, WooTickets, Advanced Post Manager,
- Paid Memberships Pro with the following Add-Ons: Address for Free Levels, E-mail Templates, Import Users, Mailchimp, Customizations
- Theme My Login to support members access
- WooCommerce to support online store
- Contact Form 7 to support e-mail through website
We worked with Kasia on the development of a new website and the experience was excellent. She listened to our needs, offered exceptionally good advice and was overall, a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended.